Sweet Dreams Essential Oil Blend may help with insomnia, improve the quality and duration of sleep, surmount mental exhaustion & stress, clear your mind of obscurity, and calm your nerves.
One of the many great qualities in our Sweet Dreams Blend is the presence of German Chamomile Oil, a mild sedative that helps release anxiety. Let go of tension and drift off to dreamland.
Orange is another ingredient in this blend and is great for overall health. The calming effects of Juniper Berry combined with Orange help create a relaxing, peaceful night for both your mind and body.
We added a dose of well-being to this blend with Coriander Essential Oil. The sedative effects of this wonderful oil are perfect for Sweet Dreams. It’s been used for treatment of sleepless nights and like Juniper Berry, can relieve stress. Some have even used it to manage panic attacks.
Sweet Dreams would not be complete without Lavender, known for its calming, relaxing scent. It’s the go-to essential oil and is one of the most popular essential oils in the world.
While the benefits are many, when it comes to sleep, lavender helps improve the quality of your sleep to the extent that you could use it alone without blending it with other essential oils. It can reduce anxiety and emotional stress, too, helping you to relax into a slumber. Lavender may also heal burns and wounds, restore skin complexion, reduce acne, slow aging with powerful antioxidants, improves eczema and psoriasis, and alleviate headaches.
Some yoga instructors combine lavender with water in a spray bottle to squirt at the end of class, leaving students in a peaceful, relaxed state. You can do the same with Sweet Dreams—give your bedroom or pillow a spritz before bed or rub oil on your feet before you doze off. A few drops of oil can also be mixed with lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
Other ways to use Sweet Dreams:
- Put three to four drops in a diffuser
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil & sugar
- Unwind with a oil-infused neck or back massage
- Create a DIY room freshener with Sweet Dreams or diffuse it to banish stale odors
How To Use Sweet Dreams:
- Topical: Dilute one drop of oil with several drops of carrier oil (increase or decrease based off preference/sensitivity) then apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.