1. Essential oils are easily absorbed into the skin. Don't forget to always dilute with a carrier oil (coconut, almond, or jojoba oil) unless you are using a pre-diluted roll-on.
2. Do a lot of driving? You may want to get a car diffuser. The car diffuser disperses an uplifting mist that moisturizers the air and smells amazing. Perfect for commuting, traffic, or road-trips.
3. Perhaps the most common way to enjoy essential oils is a home diffuser. Before bed, during study hour... anytime is a good time to diffuse your favorite oils around the house.
4. OK, this one has to be my favorite. Diffuser Jewelry. From bracelets to necklaces, lava stone jewelry makes it easy to wear your favorite oil! Simply add 1-2 drops of oil to the black lava stones and they absorb and hold the oil all day long!
5. If you’re going to use essential oils, remember to find the scents that match your desired experience. Be willing to spend money on 100% pure oils and take your time to find the right oil or blend for you. Find exactly what you are looking for.
I think it's fair to say everyone has been concerned at some point about the harmful chemicals that are present in so many products. “You can feel good about our essential oils because they are purely made from plants.” But not all oils are created equal. Be sure to choose oils that are 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade. All of our oils are 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade and GC/MS tested to ensure quality and purity.
Beyond purifying and cleansing your home with essential oils, there has been great success with essential oil roll-ons for countless uses such as headaches and skin conditions.
The wrist is a very popular area to apply your roll-on.
Not only is it therapeutic on your skin, it's easy to lift your wrist to your nose to inhale the essence, doubling the benefits.
In addition to the wrist, pulse points such as the neck, behind the knee, or near the ankle joint are good places to roll on your essential oils.
The feet are an ideal area to roll on essential oils for a few different reasons.
The soles of the feet are less sensitive, so if you've done a patch test that resulted in irritation, you could test in on your feet.
The pores in your feet are larger than the rest of the body, so the oils absorb more quickly and efficiently.
There's also the idea of reflexology, where areas of the foot correspond to organs in your body.
With that in mind, applying Vitality Extracts Essential Oils to your feet could benefit other parts of your body, as well.
Check out all the ways you can wear your essential oils with diffuser jewelry: